PANS supports the professional and economic interests of its members to advance the practice of pharmacy and improve the health of Nova Scotians.
Vision and Values
PANS is the “go to” organization for advancing pharmacy practice in Nova Scotia:
- having implemented a viable pharmacy services model that is supported by pharmacists, government, private insurers and the public
- having successfully raised public awareness of the value of pharmacy services
- having strong relationships with key stakeholders
- being a key resource for members
- recognized as the voice of pharmacy
We have an active and engaged membership.
We have the right governance model and sufficient funding, human and IT resources to meet our needs.
Our Values are…
- We believe our members play an integral role in the delivery of health care in Nova Scotia
- We believe that everyone’s time has value and that everyone has something to contribute
- We respect each other’s opinion and will listen to all views
- We believe that we can achieve more collectively than alone
- We believe that pharmacists and pharmacies should be fairly compensated for their services